Quality Life Associates sponsors residential facilities for individuals with disabilities, as well as offering housing for other community members within The Village at Scull Creek.
The concepts of Universal Design, which are the foundation of all the living spaces in the Village at Scull Creek, represent a revolutionary new way to look at interior design.
The principles are these:
- equitable use -- the features are usable by people with a range of abilities
- flexibility in use -- the features can be used in a range of ways
- simple and intuitive use -- features behave the way people expect them to
- perceptible information -- it's easy for people with sensory limitations to get information
- tolerance for error -- people can make mistakes and still succeed
- low physical effort -- everything requires the least strength possible
- size and space for approach and use -- any seated or standing user can reach everything
Using these design principles, Quality Life Associates has been able to provide up-to-date living spaces with a fitness room, group reception areas, community kitchen, laundry facilities, media lounge, and computer room, all of which are accessible and appropriate to all our residents.
Apartment / Property Manager: Alisa Lock
Phone: (479) 527-6322
Fax: (479) 527-6377
Office Hours: 9:00 – 4:00, M–F